Day 1.Mnemba snorkelling.
After breakfast you will be picked by our guide around 08:30 am, drive to Mnemba Atoll before taking a privet boat to snorkel sites, an experienced snorkelling guide will be showing you all the beautiful fish and marine life that can be found in the reefs of Zanzibar, with little luck you might even get a chance to swim with the bottlenose dolphins, you will continue to discover a countless variety of marine life. Enjoy your fresh fruits and snacks until 2:30 when you will catch a boat before getting to your vehicle and drive back to your hotel.
Day 2. Spice tour & Cooking class
Discover the true meaning of Zanzibar’s nickname, ‘The Spice Island’, you will be picked on your hotel at 9:00 am for a food and spice tour. With a local guide, you will immerse yourself in the island’s culinary culture and engage your senses on many levels. Get a taste of Zanzibar by visiting a spice farm and tasting some of the spices as well as delicious fruits. Visit a local farmer to learn traditional African farming techniques and learn how to prepare a traditional Zanzibari dish. Then, eat what you cooked as well as other mouth-watering dishes! For food lovers, this excursion is a must! After lunch you will drive back to your hotel
- Pick up and drop off at the airport.
- Accommodation in campsites and 3 meals a day during the safari.
- 4 × 4 vehicle designed for safari (during the safari).
- English-speaking Sensation of Africa guide service ; for Spanish, German or French speaking guide on request.
- All entrance, transit and overnight fees to the National Parks and entrance fees to the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Government fees.
- “Sensation Salama Kit” prevention COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2.
- Flying Doctor Insurance during the safari.
- 1.5 liters of bottled mineral water per person per day (during the safari).
- Safari guide and Chef.
- National and international flights.
- Travel medical insurance, trip cancellation insurance.
- Visa fees in Tanzania.
- Tips to workers.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, cigarettes, etc.